Private Cannabis Consultations
Most doctors are under-trained and undereducated regarding cannabis and how it interacts with the human body’s Endogenous cannabinoid system. Customers often come to Urban Farmacy because their doctor suggested they try cannabis to treat their medical condition. Unfortunately, those same doctors aren’t providing their patients with specific information about cannabis, cannabinoids and terpenes.
We want to empower people, and that’s why we’ve designed private cannabis consultations to help you learn more about cannabis and the many therapeutic ways it can be applied to your life. A personalized cannabis consultation at Urban Farmacy provides you with a comfortable space to ask our most experienced and educated consultants all of your cannabis-related questions. Margo Amala or Randa Bridgefort will answer your questions about cannabis, bridging the gap between cannabis-science, your specific circumstances, and your reason for seeking cannabis as a treatment.
Consultations can be done in person at our Portland, Oregon dispensary Urban Farmacy or over the phone. Here is a list of what you can expect in a private cannabis consultation:
- Learn about the science of cannabis including cannabinoids and terpenes
- Explore the many forms of cannabis supplementation
- Get help to determine how cannabis products can improve your specific situation.
- If you have one or more specific medical conditions, we will share anecdotal stories and scientific research with you of how others have used cannabis therapeutically
- If you live in a state outside of Oregon, we cannot advise you on the exact products available in your state or how to acquire them.
- We do not provide medical advice and a cannabis consultation should not be used as a substitute for professional medical advice.
- One hour consultation cost is $75
- 30-minute minimum consultation cost is $40
- All products purchased at the time of a private consultation will be 10% off.